Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brainwaves Moves Faster

  • These Brainwaves movements in my head gets faster and I can really feel it in my head.
  • I really don't know what it is.
  • Is it sort of a frequency in my brain or what ?
  • If you try to concentrate on such brain wave movements, you can feel the soft vibrations in your head;
  • Relating to this brainwaves we may found some interesting articles in the websites which is written by persons who specialized in such brainwaves fenomena, among others if you click the website of the following brain wave.
  • But what is the meaning of it or whether it is some kind of energy which may benefit you I really don't know.
  • Sometimes I am questioning whether something is wrong with my ear hearing, meaning that there is some air in my ear which is kind of bubbling.
  • Well every time your are awaken from your sleep I can feel this brain movements in my head.
  • While I am writing in this laptop I can feel this brainwave movements.
  • Perhaps I have to really concentrate on such Brainwave movements and find out what will happen....
  • there are some articles which relates this brainwaves with sort of meditation which you read if you click on the following word meditation
  • Relating to my case I like to listen to the voice of the Digital Al Quran where you can repeatedly listen to each paragraph for more than 9 times or more, where the version is in Arabic language but at the same time you can read the Indonesian or English Language.
Agung Supomo Suleiman
9 Nov 2008
17.00 hours Indonesian Western Time

No comments: