- This morning while I was cleaning my drawer, I found an article relating to our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which I wanted to share this article with you. Muhammad was an orphan. Muhammad's father, Abdullah, died before he was born.
- Muhammad's mother, Aminah,died when he was 6 years old. His grandfather, Abd al-Muthalib, died when he was 8 years old. So Muhammad's uncle, Abu Thalib, took care of him
- Abu Thalib loved Muhammad (peace be upon him) and Muhammad (peace be upon him)loved him. Abu Thalib took good care of his nephew. Everyone like Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- He was a happy friendly boy. He played fairly and helped other people. When Muhammad (peace be upon him) grew up, people loved and trusted him.He always told the truth, so people called him as sadiq.
- As sadiq means the "truthful one". Muhammad (peace be upon him) was very honest, fair and just. People felt safe to leave things in his care.
- They also called him Al-Amin. Al Amin means "a person whom you can trust".
This massive incoming pilgrims which is the spiritual magnet based on the call from ALLAH in the Holy Quran, which obligated every Muslims who can afford to fulfill the duty of doing the Haj Pilgrimage once in a life time, forced the Saudi Arabian Government to expand the area in Mecca,to enable in coping with the increasing number of pilgrims each and every year.
As described above our Prophet Muhamad ( peace be upon him) during his childhood never saw and felt the father care of his father, since his father died before Muhammad was born.
And at the age of 6 years, a time when a child really needed the loving care of his mother, has lost his mother.
So when I went to Jumah/Friday prayer this noon, it was not to my awareness and knowledge, that tears run falling from my eyes, remembering the article concerning the orphan so called Muhammad (peace be upon him), and I then began saying and sending the shalawat for Muhammad (peace be upon him) as being requested by The All Mighty Oneness of God in the Al Quran.
Friday May 23, 2008
Jakarta 16.00 hours