Surah 24 An-Nur :
- 35. ALLAH gives the Light to the sky and the earth.The parable of His Light is as a niche and within it a lamp,the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree,an olive, neither of the east nor of the west,whose oil would almost glow forth, though no fire touched i
- Light upon light! ALLAH guides to his Light whom He wills. And ALLAH set forth parables for mankind, and ALLAH is All-Knower of everything
- 36. In houses, which ALLAH has ordered to be raised, His name is glorified in the morning, or in the afternoon or the evenings.37. Men whom neither "trade nor sale" diverts from the Remembrance of Allah, nor from performing As-Salat, nor from giving Zakat. They fear a day when hearts and eyes will be overturned.
- 38.That ALLAH may reward them according to the best of their deeds, and add even more for them out of His Grace. And ALLAH provides without measure to whom He wills.
- 39. As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert.The thirsty one thinks it to be water, until he comes up to it,he finds it to be nothing, but he finds ALLAH with Him, Who will pay him his due, and ALLAH is swift in taking account .
- 40. Or is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness,one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.
- 41.See you not that ALLAH, He it is Whom glorify whosoever, in the sky and earth, and the birds with wings outspread. Of each one He ( ALLAH) knows indeed his Salat and his glorification and ALLAH is always aware of what they do.
- 42. And to ALLAH belongs the sovereignty of the sky and earth, and to ALLAH is the return.